In order to keep up with the digital age, every business needs a social media presence. Even small businesses that have existed for generations are developing their online presence. According to Sprout Social, 72% of companies use their social media data to make informed business decisions. Managing several social media platforms that effectively find your target market can be a difficult marketing tactic to methodize. Not all businesses are able to have a social media manager to operate all platforms, and it can take a significant amount of time to learn. Even marketing managers struggle to keep all clients and accounts organized. Social Champ has found a solution to this disorganization, while allowing businesses to improve their online presence.
Social Champ is a social media management platform that will rule your digital marketing techniques. Marketing managers can manage multiple accounts, and post photos or videos from their phone or computer. Users can also improve ROI by tracking data analytics and viewing important reports. Simplify your social media process with Social Champ, and view all data in one place.
All you have to do to post is view your calendar, select the date you would like to post, upload your photo or video, add a caption (don’t forget about hashtags), pick a time, and schedule or post right away. Check out incoming messages, and organize them by your business needs. Then, you will be able to view the amount of engaged users, likes, impressions, and reactions. Plus, the calendar makes it very easy to view when, what, and where you are posting.
This platform is not only for businesses and social media managers. Startups, local businesses, and entrepreneurs can use Social Champ to manage one or a view accounts efficiently. Corporations, marketing agencies, virtual marketing assistants, and influencers have also been captivated by Social Champ for the software’s ability to handle significant management needs.
As a platform that has been in business for over 5 years and gained over 6,000 users, Social Champ is a pro at social media marketing. You will be able to connect Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, and even Google. Social Champ offers more features to help your business reach its full potential, as seen below.
● Integrations: This software has the ability to integrate powerful creation tools, such as Canva and Crello. Design your visual, and then upload on the content dashboard.
● Content Suggestions: Posting several times a week for year on end seems like a daunting task, but Social Champ’s content suggestions make sure that you never run out of ideas.
● Repeat Posts: Facebook and Twitter allows you to repeat content to maximize engagement and views, and to ensure that no post is wasted or not seen.
● Bulk Upload: With a CSV file, this platform allows users to bulk upload with text, images, and videos for up to a year in advance. Imagine scheduling all your content for an entire year!
● RSS Feeds: Users are able to auto-post RSS feeds by connecting the RSS feeds of any website or blog to Social Champ. Keep them updated of all your account’s latest posts.
● Team Collaboration: Marketing often requires several roles to adequately manage several social media accounts. With the roles of admin, author, and editor, your team will be able to collaborate on any post.
● Content Editing and Recyclability: The Custom Content Composer allows users to edit tags, mentions, captions, and visuals for each post. Then, you can recycle old posts for new campaigns to maximize content creation.
Start sharing effectively and easily with Social Champ, and significantly reduce the time you spend managing social media accounts. By viewing content in one place, users can spend more time creating content and less time with tedious tasks.
Daniel James Consulting is a Full-Service Business Consulting Firm based in New York that designs solutions tailored specifically to the needs of your business in order to ensure you achieve continued success by designing, developing and implementing plans, metrics and platforms, be it a one-man operation, non-profit, startup or large organization. Our packaged solutions or a la carte selections include Website Design, Marketing & Advertising, Search Engine Positioning, and Graphic Design. Business Management Solutions are also available for companies of all sizes. Daniel James Consulting may receive a commission for products highlighted within the Software Spotlight. For more information please visit:www.danieljamesconsulting.com.